Who are you? What do you stand for? How has the market defined you? Now, what are you going to do about it?
Today’s digital strategy requires a clear brand communication, and the two must be seamlessly integrates as you promote your digital properties to the market.
Developing a brand can be quite messy. It’s designed to be that way.
Here’s a hint of what to expect.
- Development/provision of competitive bench marking templates
- Work sessions to develop market segment, audience matrix, and brand elements and to collaborate on brand discovery with key creative exercises using competitive and other data and information provided by Interactive Data Partners
- Internal Interviews
- Development of the brand:
- Pillars (attributes/values)
- Key messages
- Brand and Message Refinement
- Brand articulation documentation
At the end of the process everyone in your organization will be clear on who you are, what you do and will be able to articulate your market promise.